2009年12月20日星期日

12/11

yoo~
HAPPI B'DAY ya matou..

^^



today morning..
my phone ring , is matou calling me..
ask me wan go out bor..?
but i no money so don wan liao..\==
he say today my birth wor..giving face go larhx..

so..
i cincai cincai giving he face go lol..
>..<


1.45p.m
i go to he home wait to papa n joey come..
but wait ar wait..
wait ar wait..
=.=
1 hour a go..they come....
thn we go to by taxi lolz..



arrive sunway..
we go to sigging 1st,
after tat we go to watch movie..


so ngam d..
tat day is 12/11
....

after tat,we go to auto-city meet to 2 other guy..
1 is arping,1 is edison lim..
haiz..
dunno why..
raining ar..
=.=

we arrive thr..
tat 2 guys oso arrive..
thn we go to eat sushi lolz..
eat finish liao, arping wan go to ice-ice baby continues eat..
so big mouth../*
tat 2ppl eat nia lolzz.
we at thr talk talk talk..
dunno why..
joey n papa crying wor..
so ceh kong..
>..<

last place,
we go to tanjung club lolz..
but my mum call me go back ..
i so early go back..
paiseh nia~`
=.=
next time larhx..
muahahaha~
>..<

anyway..
happy b'day to you..
^^


got abit mabuk=.=

没有评论:

发表评论