2009年9月11日星期五

i'm be back~

gt 1 months not upload my blog luu..
everyone how r u ar??
hiak hiak~

hiaz..
this months more business occur..
sad..
but is ok~
hehe~

do no why..always like sad sad d..
got ppl hurt diok me~
i think i can forget this..but cn't do ..
unhappy tat day..

thx for my fren be concern me..
now is ok luu..
thx everyone..
^^
hehe~


20/8

today is my secound time do work ler..
n my other fren together do..
i wake up frm 6.45a.m
coz tat work wan me arrive at 7.30a.m
coz gv we breakfast eat..free d..
lunch oso free d..
more good ar..
haha^^
we ponteng today..not go to skul..
hehe~
coz~do 1 day diok got RM50..
war..
song diok~
kaka..
^^

tat day we be late at thr..
paiseh nia~
more ppl arrive thr ler..
we last 5 ppl arrive thr ,many ppl looking we..
nor..coz wei be late come to my house,
ping n me wait she lol..
aiyo~
no face nia~
>< hehe~

after we do finish..
we go to play tat throw the ball~
more good ar..
but back home ler, my hand pain ar..
haiz.. but is worthy d..
hehe~
mee~

after we paly finish,
we go to maket shoping..
n take a pic at thr ..
siao liao ~
more ppl look at we..
paiseh lol~
hahaha~
so happy~
..........................................mii n chui wei.
beside mii got yang yang~
haha~mii n yang yang
.................................................................................................
**

没有评论:

发表评论